Brazilian Butt Lift :) - Beverly Hills, CA

So I wanted to write a review on my surgeon ( the...

So I wanted to write a review on my surgeon ( the best surgeon ever so talented and professional ) Dr. Ron Hazani. I wrote a review couple months ago on my breast augmentation and my rhinoplasty by the same surgeon Dr Ron Hazani .. His work is so amazing that I went back and had a brazilian butt lift ( fat transfer to the butt) I was about 105lbs 5"2 hight . With me not having that much off fat Dr Hazani gave me an Amazing look That I could not imagine. When I went on my day to get my surgery done Dr Hazani asked me how I wanted my butt to look ( shape ) Before you go to surgey he comes and goes over everything when I came in had my consultation and I told him i put my trust in you what look you want to give it .. I'm so confident in his work that I didn't need to tell him the shape and look of it . And he did give me an amazing look . I trust Dr Ron Hazani so much in what he does that I keep going back to him for what ever I need done .. He is my surgeon for life I will never go to someone els I had 3 surgeries with him my nose, breast, butt !! And each time I go to him he does an amazing job !! He is really talented , very friendly and professional ... I feel like what ever I say about him is not enough because his so amazing !!! He really changed my life ! I definitely recommend Dr Ron Hazani for any surgery u want done .. Trust me once you go in for a consultation with him you will not even think twice Cuz his work is amazing his super friendly and he gives you the look that you want ! :) Like I said I will never change my surgeon if I need anything els done the only person I'm going back to is Dr Ron Hazani :) soon I will Cuz I want some fat transfer to the lips :) I know I'm repeating this again but like I said what ever I say about him is never enough :) 100% recommend Dr Ron Hazani if you need any kind of procedures done doesn't hurt to go for a consultation with this amazing surgeon Dr Ron Hazani trust me you will not regret it once you go and you will definitely not think twice about it super awesome surgeon ever talented and he loves what he does that's why he gives a great ( amazing ) look you want . Thank you so much Dr Ron Hazani for everything you have done you have me an amazing look honestly changed my life :)

BBL one month

Decided to take some pictures its one month Scince my surgery and I have to say I love my result .. Dr. Hazani gave me a great hourglass shape I feel so sexy in my body can't wait to wear a swimwear and show it off :) .. He is so great at what he does his super amazing can't stop thanking him I love love love my result 100% recommend Dr Ron Hazani most talented professional , friendly plastic surgeon who does exactly to give his patient what they always dreamed of their body to look like . Thank you again for the amazing body you gave me :)

BBL 1month result

It's a month and 1 week Scince my surgery .. My butt is soft now and the swelling went down really good went out finally and showed of the body ... I'm in love with my new look super sexy got a great booty now :) dr Hazani did an amazing job each day it gets better and better , thank you again Dr. Ron Hazani :)

2 months post op (please read the last review update will help you a lot

It's been 2 months and I'm loving my booty each day more it's supper amazing what dr Hazani did :) my sis had hers done by a diffrents surgeon she is really mad cuz she dose not have the result that I have her butt has barley any shape and is way smaller then mine she wants the hourglass shape that I have and big booty also like mine so she asked me to take her to my surgeon Dr Hazani she saw how amazing and big my booty looks and the result is great ;) I'm taking her to my surgeon next week to get her a revision BBL and also her nose .. Just want ppl to know if they seen my pictures the result I got I 100% recommend you guys to go to (my surgeon ) Dr Ron Hazani you will not regret it and your money won't go to waist like my sister did she spent a lot money and she dose not have the result she wanted , I know it's really important to choose the right surgeon with great experience and real result from their patient ;) so that said if you love my result and you live close by Beverly Hills CA or willing to travel stop looking around and go with Dr Ron Hazani he will give you a great result ;) Thank you Dr Hazani I could of not asked for a better surgeon you gave me a great result I can't thank you enough :)

2 months post op BBL More pics ;)

It's been 2 months and I'm loving my booty each day more it's supper amazing what dr Hazani did :) also I had my breast done by him too I love it his super great :) anyway my sis had hers done by a diffrents surgeon she is really mad cuz she dose not have the result that I have her butt has barley any shape and is way smaller then mine she wants the hourglass shape that I have and big booty also like mine so she asked me to take her to my surgeon Dr Hazani she saw how amazing and big my booty looks and the result is great ;) I'm taking her to my surgeon next week to get her a revision BBL and also her nose .. Just want ppl to know if they seen my pictures the result I got I 100% recommend you guys to go to (my surgeon ) Dr Ron Hazani you will not regret it and your money won't go to waist like my sister did she spent a lot money and she dose not have the result she wanted , I know it's really important to choose the right surgeon with great experience and real result from their patient ;) so that said if you love my result and you live close by Beverly Hills CA or willing to travel stop looking around and go with Dr Ron Hazani he will give you a great result ;) Thank you Dr Hazani I could of not asked for a better surgeon you gave me a great result I can't thank you enough :)

Before and after pic by Dr Ron Hazani

Some of you asked me a picture on how I looked before my BBL so Here's a pic from my before after that my surgeon Dr Ron Hazani took :) I was still swollen on my sides but wearing the garment for my stomace and my sides help me a lot with the swollen and now I have a nice curve if you look at my other pic 2 months post up you will see how my curves got much smaller and curvier :) anyways I was 105lb when I had the BBL super amazing how small I still was and was able to achieve a big booty :)

Post op 3 months BBL

am more then 3 months this is my final result won't loose no more fat ( cuz they say u will lose up to 30% of the fat after 3 months that's ur final result ) and I love it . It's still big just the way I like it also I been taking good care of the fat for the past couple months eating at least 4 to 6 small portion of food and when I had my surgery I avoided sitting down for a month , I couldn't ask for a better result it looks great in pants , dresses the most part naked lol I love my new body , thank you dr hazani :)

Post op bbl info and update :)

So some of you asked me what I use after my surgery , I'll be 4 months post op in 2 weeks so this is my final result remember you will be loosing 20 to 30% of fat but after 3 months it's your final result here is a lil info on what I been using and wearing and taking care for the last 3 months :)

-First make sure you eat if u don't u will be losing the fat more I eat 4 to 6 small portion a day and don't worry you will not gain weight where u are lipo but make sure it's not junk food :)

- one most importan thing I take is fish oil it is awesome fish oil has good fat so it will help your booty scince it's where all your fat is ;)
Another thing I take is Arnicare it helps with the bruising and swelling I take the tablet and I also used the cream the cream is perfect scince you need to massage the places u got lipo you can rub it on their and massage it at the same time , but the first couple times I recommend to have someone help you massage it because it did hurt but now I do it myself not painful no more

- this is the most important part try to avoid sitting down on ur butt at least for a month even though they say u can sit on ur butt 20 to 30 min a day try to avoid that :)
- make sure you wear your garment for a month it will help you with the swelling and tightening your skin :) also make sure it's tight but not to tight that you can't breath it will help have all the fluid come out so you don't need any draining ... I did not need any draining cuz I wearer it for a whole month and kept it tight so all the fluid comes out :)

- now last thing after a month I bought a garment that I could wear under clothes , for the past 3 months I been wearing my garment the more you where it the better result you will have it helps alot with the swelling and keeps your curves nice
The site I got my garment from is leonisa.com the good thing about this garment is that it dose not put pressure on your butt because you can not put no pressure on their :) I post up a picture of the garment so when you go on the site you know witch garment to get :)
I hope this information helped you guys
But most important thing I couldn't have this amazing result without the best surgeon ever dr Ron hazani :) I just made sure to take good care of it lol ,
But if you love my result I highly recommend him ;) Dr hazani is the perfect surgeon who will give you the body you always wished for , thank you again dr hazani :)

BBL 4 months post op

Just an update 4 months now and I bought a waist trainer a month ago I been wearing that a couple times it actually helps with the waist a lot I should of weared that after a month post op I would recommend you guys to get one of that and wear it after your a month post op it's just a great garment to help the swelling and shrinks more ur waist :) even though swelling goes down its good to wear a waist clincher once in a while help to keep the shape of ur body :) also theirs a pic on my before and free how my waist looked like ;)

BBL 4 months post op

More pics Tryed to post it with my other update wouldn't upload gave it a try again works now :) by the way in my other update I said I bought a waist clincher here's the site (prettygirlscurvea.com ) if any of u guys intrested I think it will help u a lot with the result and keeping that curvy shape :) it's helping me :) works good just a bit tight make sure just to wear it over a tank top if u do decide to try it

6 month post op

Hi guys this is my 6 month post op some ppl asked me scince my 3 months post op if I have lost any valume and no I did not I took a quick picture to show you guys how it still looks after 6 month So that said no worries after 3 month it's going to be your finale result u will not lose any valume but make also sure u don't lose weight because it's all fat so I still have been eating the same way and keeping my weight the same I love my result :) dr hazani is truly a great surgeon want to thank him again :)

6 month post op

6month post op wanted to post some more picture and also one from how my stomach looks like so u can see there no dents :) and also super flat lol , I ove my new body and also I still do wear my waist clincher time to time just to keep my curves in shape it will help a lot

10month post op

Hi guys sorry I been so busy I haven't had the chance to update my review or get to answer some questions .... I am about 11month post op and I have not lost any volume in the butt it is permanent after 3 month it will be the same but just make sure if you loose weight you will loose some fat the best is to keep your weight the same :) I'll try to take some better picture when I can but here is just a quick view how it still looks now ;)

11month post op

Here's just a quick update with pics 11 month post op and I love my result it is totally there the booty so you should worry of losing it as long as you keep your weight steady :) Also I still wear my waist cincher time to time I got a great one from bestshapesolution.com just in case if anyone is interested in getting s waist cincher

Post op

Last update

Hi I hope my review was helpful to all you beautiful ladies ..this is going to be my last update Its my 1 year post op and now I am 100% that the fat dose stay... After 3 months from surgery it will be the final result just make sure to maintain the same weight if you loose weight u will lose some fat ... But that said I hope my review help you guys and if you guys have any question am always willing to answer :)
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr Ron Hazani is super amazing talented friendly surgeon ever . He is great at what he does .. Give you the look you want ... I love Dr Ron Hazani he changed my life he is really really good at what he does because he what's to make his patient happy and give them the look they always wanted . I definitely recommend him to who ever wants any kind of procedures done ... Give them a call and make a consultation you will not regret it trust me :) thank you Dr Ron Hazani your amazing :)