47 Yo Male Active but in Need of a Helping Hand - Beverly Hills, CA

OMG!!!! That's what people are saying about the...

OMG!!!! That's what people are saying about the Amazing transformation that Dr. Emer gave me. I went in round and came out lean. The staff was amazing and extremely friendly, when I walked into the Institute I was feeling ashamed of my body to be seen by people but they didn't judge me at all they made me feel welcome and extremely comfortable. Dr Emer came in and it looked
Like he was creating a piece of art with all he marks and line on my body and we wee all
Laughing cause he needed to use more than one marker, but he was creating art but I didn't realize at the time that I was the canvas. Trust me he is by far the best surgeon with an amazing vision and it didn't hurt a bit!!!
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Emer was excellent to work with. He was calm and extremely considerate of my needs. Gentle enough that there was little to no pain. True artist to be able to invision a persons final result and have the ability to fulfill it to the T.