Looking Forward to Results!! - Bethesda, MD

Went to an event their office held to learn more...

Went to an event their office held to learn more about Sculpsure and signed up for 2 treatments. Did my first one yesterday. It was painless, with very mild bouts of discomfort which are extremely short lived. You feel cooling and heating sensations, back and forth, for 25 minutes. The slight discomfort is during the heating periods, but it is BARELY uncomfortable and lasts only seconds. I was kept company by a super nice woman that works at the office, and the time flew! I went straight to work from the office. Piece of cake!!!! Really looking forward to seeing my results!

Just had third treatment!

I can really see a difference! We took pictures just last week, and there is a noticeable difference in my back! Looking at the before and after photos was great, that's when you can really understand how well it works. My last treatment was 12 weeks prior, so at this point, I was really seeing about the maximum effect of the treatments. I decided to do just one last one today because it is a particularly fatty area of my body and I know that just one more time will move me even closer to full satisfaction. I'm so glad I decided to do this, and glad to have done it at this office and with these women. Everyone who works here is a peach! And Dr Porter is just great!!! Can't wat to see my end result in just a couple of months!!
Bethesda Facial Plastic Surgeon

What a nice person Dr Porter is! Absolute pleasure to deal with (and so is the office staff). I'm glad to have found her.