Eye Lid and Chin Lipo. Bethesda, MD

I'm 55 and am okay with some aspects of aging....

I'm 55 and am okay with some aspects of aging. But, after seeing so many photos of my hooded eyes and wrestling with my mascara - I decided that I had to do something. I made an appointment with Cosmetic Surgery Associates and met with Dr. Dean Jabs. I was sure that I wanted to have my lids done and after looking at Dr. Jabs' before and after results for upper lids, I decided to have him do the surgery. While there, I also talked with him about my neck. He assured me that minor liposuction would get rid of my pooch chin once and for all. I signed up for both. Surgery and anesthesia have always made me nervous. I opted to do oral sedation and local anesthesia and surgery was performed in his operating room. The nurse put large contact lens like covers over my eyes to protect them. That was great as I didn't worry about seeing anything. It didn't matter as I was in a twilight state and wasn't aware of anything anyway!
I was out in an hour or so and at home within three hours. The eye was tender but I was able to watch TV and read. The next day I was swollen but it didn't hurt really. I tried not to bend over and put pressure on my face. Four days later I had the big bandages removed and with only little tiny sutures visible. I was still bruised but was able to attend my daughter's school function with my regular glasses on. The rims hid the sutures really well!
I'm thrilled with my eyes. I feel like they look like they used to look 10 years ago! I love my natural looking result. AND I like not having my old saggy chin too. I would recommend Dr. Jabs for any kind of surgery!
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dean Jabs is a truly gifted surgeon and human being. He has excellent credentials and many years of experience. I like his manner and the fact that he truly cares about his patients. I'm happy that I was able to be one of them and hope to have his help in the future.