Clock Turned Back 20 Years - Bethesda, MD

I am a 46-year old woman who has always been...

I am a 46-year old woman who has always been generally pleased with her appearance. I had never thought about cosmetic surgery prior to the last year, when I kept getting a recurrent "Are you okay? You look tired." comment from everyone in my life. I realized that my father's eye bags featured prominently on my own face! I compared photos of myself from recent years, and there was no mistaking the emergence of this unsightly feature at age 45. I considered injections, but my dermatologist said that I would not be happy with the result and recommended plastic surgeons for eye bag removal. I interviewed a number of plastic surgeons and settled on Dr. Richards because his results appeared to be better and he inspired confidence during the interview. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. Who knew such a small thing could change one's appearance so much? Nobody has asked me whether I had any work done, but everyone has remarked that I look GREAT - "have you been exercising? is your hair different? did you do botox? were you just on vacation?" My husband, who is the only audience member about whom I really care, had been against my getting anything done ("You look beautiful; don't mess with your appearance"), and even/especially he is pleased with the result. ("Okay, I stand corrected, that is pretty amazing; you look like you did when we first met 20+ years ago."). Dr. Richards performed lower eye bag removal, lower lid pinch, and fat grafting in one procedure. The whole experience was painless and went exactly as he said it would. The results could not be better/more natural looking (again, I look just like myself, but myself at 25 instead of 46). The staff and facilities were top notch. I highly recommend. I have given Dr. Richards permission to share my photos and real name with anyone who would like to see my actual results and discuss further.
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Outstanding. Worth the wait to get on his schedule.