I Finally Have Boobs! - Bethesda, MD

So I went to Cosmetic Surgery Associates in...

So I went to Cosmetic Surgery Associates in Bethesda, MD. The front desk staff were super friendly and my surgery coordinator, Joanne was awesome. Every doctor there has received great reviews. My procedure was done by Dr. Magge. He was very knowledgeable and calming. What a great experience it was! I'll be using CSA for all my esthetic needs.

Post Op Day 7

Feeling optimistic! So my boobs are still a work in progress but my doctor and I are very pleased. The right one us sitting a little high so I'm starting my band usage and massage today! Let's get these babies settled in :)

The Best Breast Aug Ever

Dr. Magge is truly one of the best. I've had an amazing experience during my breast augmentation journey! I always felt comfortable and confident that I was in good hands and absolutely couldn't be happier with my result. Not to mention the recovery couldn't have been smoother. My new body is the envy of all my friends and I have recommended them all to Dr. Magge. He and his staff provide a 5 Star experience.

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Magge was great. I'm very happy with my results. This place really takes care of you. He even called me from his personal cell to make sure I was going okay. Great atmosphere, location and staff.