Beyond my Expectations! - Bethesda, MD

First off, I visited 4 doctors in the pursuit of...

First off, I visited 4 doctors in the pursuit of my new breasts, and the moment I shook Dr. Richards hand, I knew he was my doctor. He was extremely knowledgeable, and surprised me with different techniques for lifts, etc. that other doctors never mentioned. He listened closely to what I wanted and carefully tailored my procedure to my needs and explained every implant and incision technique in full detail. He answered all my questions promptly and silenced all the doubts and scares that I had. Upon arrival on the day of the surgery I was extremely nervous, since I had never had surgery before. Dr. Richards reassured me that it was going to be fine and I had no choice but to believe his kind voice. A week after surgery I was already up and doing my day to day activities, felt great and had little pain or discomfort. It has now been a year, and I couldn't be happier with my results. They look natural and feel super soft and that's exactly what I wanted. To this day I'm reassured Dr. Richards answers all my concerns and questions with care and the upmost patience and knowledge. I couldn't recommend someone better for you to trust with your procedure. This man is awesome!
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon