BA Silicone 235 Cc Left, 325 Cc Right Moderate Classic 32A/B Going for a C - Bethesda, MD

I am currently 32B on the left, 32A on the right...

I am currently 32B on the left, 32A on the right side, I am 112 pounds, 5'4, have a small frame and want to achieve a natural looking C cup. I know many people regret that going too small after fully recovered, I have that concern too, but really do not want to be too exaggerating, why did I feel I look really busted when I tried on the 300 sizers at the office? I do not like the push-up look, I checked the doctor's work photos, and they look pretty natural to me.

Getting my boob job tomorrow, super nervous and am honestly afraid of the pain after the surgery.....God bless.....Amen.....

Just had surgery

Pain was tolerable, still drowsy, already wondering if I did not go big enough...the doctor was very nice and professional

Second day

Chest and arm feel really sore. Just resting

Showered 1st time today

So hard to put the compress bra back on, pain lessened a lot. I like the size now, hopefully things will stay the same when implants dropped.

Now compress bra off, starting to massage 3 times a day

I like the size and hope my boobs will become more natural and soft with a bit more projection.

I think I massaged too hard today, felt a bit pain on my right side

They become more natural compared a week ago...just hope the projection is bigger...

I think I have boob greed now

I felt like I went a bit small, especially after the swollen has gone quite a lot...but I trust the doctor and the universe gave me exactly the size that I should have even if I do not quite feel like it in this moment...

the swollen has gone down

I would love to be a bit bigger, but I trusted the doctor's advice, and also I felt that if I had gone bigger ,my boobs will not feel as soft as they are now given the amount of breast tissue that I have. So if you already picked the doctor, go ahead and trust his expertise 100%.
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon