34 Year Old, 2 Breastfed Kids Later - Bethesda, MD

I breastfed both my children for a year, which...

I breastfed both my children for a year, which caused my beautiful C cups to be deflated A cups. With the money I save by breastfeeding, it seemed like a win win. So making the decision to do this was an easy one. I received Dr. Jabs information from a friend and decided to check him and his staff out. My first impression came from his Client Services Manager Joanne. She is an all star at making sure the client feels comfortable. Then I met Dr. Jabs he was very nice and made me feel comfortable with going through with my decision. The Pros: the surgery has a super easy recovery, I got the sizing back that I want, reviewing the before and after pictures the job looks so natural and everyone in the office is very supportive. Dr. Jabs even called the day after my surgery. The Cons: My surgery started later than scheduled, causing childcare issues later in the day as we were stuck in 495 traffic home, while the paperwork that is given to you is very informative, there were somethings that I wasn't sure about. However, if I had a question and called the staff would have been more than happy to assist me. All in all, best decision made and best doctor for the job.
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jabs has a great bedside manner. He made me feel very comfortable. His work appears almost flawless.