28yo 2 Breastfed Kids, 5'6 120lbs 325/350cc Mentor Silicone Moderate Plus - Bethesda, MD

I was a 34A/B before kids but became a sad...

I was a 34A/B before kids but became a sad deflated 34aa after breast-feeding both of my girls. I wanted to be happy with my body again so I decided to have a consultation at Dr. Jabs office. I didn't have many question because of my thorough research but he determined with my weight/size that moderate plus implants at 325/350 would be the right size for me. (difference sizes to make up for my slightly larger left breast).
I was torn between the 350 at the doc's suggestion and 325 because i didn't want them that large at all and wanted to look natural and normal. I ended up getting the 350 at his suggestion and I am so glad I did. I look proportionate and normal. I am very happy with the results and my husband is too. It has only been a week so they have yet to really settle but so far they look great. The doctor i can tell is an excellent surgeon because after i was in hardly any pain and only had to take medicine for one day. I was up and moving around the very next day and back to normal activity 2 days later.
My friends haven't noticed at all as they look the same size as the pushup and padded bras i once wore, now though it is all me. Im so happy I did this and would go with my surgeon Dr. Jabs all over again.
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

My doctor Dr. Jabs was nothing but professional and helpful. His suggestion of size and type of implant was point on despite my doubts i went with his suggestion of size and so glad I did. He has been doing this for a long time and it is clear and evident he is an amazing surgeon because I had full arm mobility and hardly any pain the next day. I had my surgery on a Thursday and that Saturday I felt great and out running errands with my friend. I would recommend Dr Jabs to anyone who is interested in this surgery.