53 Year Old Female with Significant Weight Loss in Need of a Neck Lift - Bethesda, MD

I cannot thank Dr. Richards and the staff at...

I cannot thank Dr. Richards and the staff at Cosmetic Surgery Associates in Bethesda enough. Everyone was professional, kind and respectful throughout the whole process. I am extremely pleased with the results of my surgery. Dr. Richards is fantastic. He took the time to make sure I was comfortable and clearly understood the each step of the procedure and recovery time. He encouraged me to ask questions and has been dedicated to my recovery with continuous follow-up. I couldn't be happier with my experience and the results! Thank you Dr. Richards!