28 Yr Old with Two Kids, Tired of Huge Breast! - Berkeley Heights, NJ

Dr. Hyans is awsome. He makes you feel so...

Dr. Hyans is awsome. He makes you feel so comfortable, answered all my question. The initial consultation was lengthy but very well worth it. He Explains everything through the whole process and really does a thorough examination on your breast. The day of my surgery he marked me and went through the whole explanation process once again. He makes you feel so at ease. Im am very pleased to have chosen him as my doctor. Its only been 2wks post op but in feel great and they look great!! Cant wait to see them once im fully recovered.

2 days post surgery...bandages come off!!

Everything went well. Some pain not too much. Scared to move around. I found it specially hard to get out of bed without using my arms. The first 24 to 48hrs of sleep were a bit challeging, as i found my self wanting to lay on my side. Feeling very bloated and my boobs are tiny and very tight. I remember waking up from my surgery vert confused. I looked at my chest and felt like the surgeon left me flat chested. Of course it was a big change but i thought to my self maybe its the meds and the anesthesia. I was excited it was over.

Post surgery check up

Well today was my post surgery check. Bandages came off and the new girls said there hellos. At first i saw the PA and then the doctor and his nurse came in at the end. They looked and poked around to make sure everything was good. I was told everythinf came out great, as I had very minimal broosing and swelling. I took a look at them for the fisr time. Let me tell yuu I thought this momment was going to be a day of joy. Sadly i was in so much discomfort I barely took a glimps at my new girls. I was put into a a surgical bra I was to wear 24hrs a day. Good thing I was now allowed to shower!! Wohoo!!

Shower time !!

Well first shower went ok. Had to keep my back towards the shower head and left the water just run down the girls. It was a bit painful. Drying was horrible as my hubby doesnt know gow to dry otheres correctly. It was very frustrating to depend on people to help me shower, dress, make food and do all the house work. I am a mother of two and doing nothing is very difficult. Also watching to make sure my 2 yr old doesnt try to jump on me and not being able to hold her was hard on me.

3 months post op

Its been the best expereince and desicion I have ever made. I love my new boobs and feel great. No more back pain, no more headaches, no more expensive bras, no more indentations. I enjoy shoping now and i wore my first strapless bathing this summer. Let me tell you it has been amazing. Still have check ups here and there with the doc.
Summit Plastic Surgeon

Best thing I ever did was choose Dr. Hyans. Never had a problem with him or his staff. Everyone there is very helpful and caring. All questions were answered pre and post op.