Mom of 3 Wanting a New Start! - Portland, OR

For years now I've wanted to have something done...

For years now I've wanted to have something done about my stomach area. After having 3 children I wasn't happy with the appearance I was left with. I am 32 years old and wanted to gift myself a new start. I find Dr Bensimon here in PDX and I couldn't be happier with my results so far. He is amazing!

Day after liposuction (upper and lower abs)

Words can not describe the amazing feeling I felt when I looked in the mirror the day after. I spoke to Dr Bensimon and he gave me the go ahead to take the bandages off and I ran to the bathroom to see what was under them. Again, the difference is amazing and honestly, I couldn't ask for more.

Week one

Well I have to say this was quiet the week, not too much pain really, and the results are amazing so I can't complain. I have waited so long for this that the minor pain and discomfort in feeling is nothing compared to my new found confidence.

Week two.

Once again the pain and discomfort is a lot less than I expected thankfully. This week I am completely off any pain Meds I needed. Just kept my walking to a minimum.

My kids (bless their hearts) have been so kind and understanding of my condition. They are so happy for me, they see mommy happy and they can't help to celebrate with me.

Week three

Well this week was much better, I forgot to mention in week two all the itching I felt. I've been putting coconut oil on my tummy (2-3 times a day) which helps a ton. As far as inches lost, I started at 35 inches the day after surgery. I was a bit swollen even though I didn't feel or look like I was. I am now at 33inches and the itching is complete gone. I feel a lot better as far as moving around goes. Haven't really left home though but that's because sitting up straight to drive seems like uncomfortable still. So far so good, loving the results!

Week 4

Well this week has been a lot easier than the last 3. I am able to sit for a longer period of time without much or any pain at all. I've been laying flat on my lounge chair mostly but that's also do to my knee injury. The changes I see are awesome, I couldn't be happier with my results so far!

Two months update!

Well it's been a crazy ride since having my procedure. At about week 4 I finally felt pain free. I could move about and sit in a car without any discomfort. It's been 8 weeks since my procedure and I couldn't be happier. I've gone from a 35 inches waist (this is what I measured the day after my procedure) to now a 32 eight weeks after. I am blown away with how much improvement I've seen over the past 2 months. At my three week checkup the doctor told me to start massaging my belly area everyday for at least 5 mins. I put coconut oil on my stomach while I massage as coconut oil is great for skin. I still wear my compression band while I'm at home because it makes me feel more secure, and comfortable. Having loose clothing on and not binder feels kinda funny still.
If I leave the house I'll wear Spanks and nothing else. Overall I am very happy and can't wait to see how my body keeps changing!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

What can I say, Dr Bensimon and his team have changed my life. If I could use one word to describe my experience with Br Bensimon and his team it would be "unforgettable". From the moment I met Dr Bensimon I knew I wanted him to do my procedure, he was honest with me and didn't promise anything he couldn't deliver. He gave me realistic expectations and made me feel very safe in his hands. Julianna, oh Julianna, she is an angel. I could write a book on what a gentle should she is. She Helped me with procedure costs, explain to me every detail, answered all of my many questions and I can honestly say she truly cares about your wellbeing. She is such a breath of fresh air. The rest of the staff is amazing as well, Luda the nurse who was in charge of me the day of my procedure was so sweet as well. Again, they, as a team exceeded my expectations.