Reshaped my Face Back to Normal After my Face Was Drasticaly Distorted from Fat Transfer - Bellevue, WA

My face was ruined twice by two different plastic...

my face was ruined twice by two different plastic surgeons in Bellevue: the first one ruined it the second one made it worse. I was beginning to think I would have to live with my distorted face. I decided to try one more time with Dr. Windle and he restored my face shape. He is a fabulous Plastic Surgeon. I now know they are not easy to find and I am so bless to look normal again :)

Mistake

I am sorry for having wrote this review: I wrote within a week or so of having my face liposuctioned and now I know my face was really swollen do and that gave the impression that my face was fixed: sadly it was not. After my face healed from the liposuction I was left with 2 large gauges on each side of my lower checks jaw area where the extra fat had been liposuctioned. Dr. Windle then suggested I get permanent filler to fill the areas: that would have cost a fortune. Since I had breast cancer and needed a breast reduced it was then. Decided that I would have the extra fat from my breast used to fill in the larg gauges. It was also obvious after the first liposuction that the doctor had only removed fat for half of my lower jaw cheeks and that the extra fat around my chi was not touched. This left my jaw looking square. I looked worse than before. The Dr. Sold me more permanent filler and whatever he did with it it did not help. Since Dr. Windle guarantees his work I scheduled another liposuction procedure so he could remove the fat from my chin. This was suppose to be a free procedure: since I paid for it to be done the first time but ended up being charged several more thousand dollars for surgery roomandI do not know what all else. While Dr. Windle was removing fat from my chin he asked his nurse for the cutter tool. The nurse looked and looked and then said they needed to order one. Dr Windle then left to look for it and could not find it. He came back and told me he did not need it anyway that the tool he was using was working fine :(. This surgery too was a failure. I am left worse off: now I need to have fat added back to the gauges in my face and I still need other fat removed that was not. I am out many thousands of dollars.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Bad experience much worse off than before I first saw him.