Only Three Days Since Procedure and I'm So Happy I Did It - Bellevue, WA

I have PCOS and though I have always maintained a...

I have PCOS and though I have always maintained a healthy diet and been an athlete, I have struggled with weight my entire life. After several years of maintaining a weight loss of 40 lbs, I was extremely frustrated that I still had the "brick" body shape and stubborn rolls of fat on my abdomen and thighs. I interviewed several doctors and was impressed by Dr. Marosan's professionalism, experience and pictures. The procedure was done on June 16th (waist, upper thighs, back, abdomen) and though it has only been a few days and I am still swollen, this is the first time in my life that I have had a waist! After all the research and visits with other plastic surgeons that I've done, it's clear to me that Dr. Marosan is not just a doctor, but an artist. His staff are extremely nice and helpful and he has the best goddamn anesthesiologist ever :) I felt safe the entire time and I'm really looking forward to seeing my final results. Will update with pictures later.

Progress pics

A month or two before surgery and six days after surgery. Feeling much better today but am still experiencing a lot of drainage and swelling in thighs.

Six Days After Pics

5 weeks out...

Still happy with my results and feeling confident with my new body. Drainage took an entire month due to post operative swelling in my back when I had no choice but to start my job at the Costco warehouse. I am working lighter hours now and the swelling has gone down but my back still gets sore at work and I ice it and wear my post operative garment and foam pads. Really looking forward to exercising again because it's been almost 2 months since I've done any cardio and I feel like I've gained a bit of weight in my face and chest. I don't want to aggravate the back and I know it will come off quickly so I am trying to be patient and go easy on the carbs.
Next update will have pictures!
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon