31-year-old Mother of Twins, Very Much Needed TT - Bellevue, WA

After having twins three years ago, I desperately...

After having twins three years ago, I desperately sought out any relief for my back pain. Doctor after doctor said I just needed to "Work harder and stop complaining" and that to get my abdominal strength back, I had to push through the pain.

When I started researching plastic surgeons to remove the excess skin from having the twins, I read about how abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) could help with pack pain if the muscles were separated. I then scheduled a consult with Dr. Marosan after months of research. My muscles were, indeed, separated much father than I thought they would be.

I had surgery on March 11, 2014. I did develop a mild complication, but it was something I had experienced before after a c-section, so it's just something my body does. Two weeks post op I felt confident in my new body and noticed I didn't have any back pain. That in itself was worth it.

I am now seven weeks post op and I started working out again. I noticed I actually have more core strength now. I am also back into most of my pre-pregnancy clothing. My husband measured me for a costume I'm having made and noted right now my waist line is 30", it was 28" when we married. To me, that was just an added bonus.

I couldn't be happier with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Marosan and Bellevue Plastic Surgeons to my friends and family.
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

The staff and Dr. Marosan answered all of the questions I had and made me feel comfortable in their care. They even help to entertain my twins when I have to bring them. Whenever I did email I received a prompt reply. I never reached a voicemail or machine when I called. When I had my post op infection and had to go for wound care, Dr. Marosan did everything he could to keep it from spreading and getting worse. He had it cleared up within a few weeks and no complications came from it. I could never thank them enough for giving me a body I am now comfortable in and the energy that comes with it.