Outstanding Revision Facelift and Revision Rhinoplasty Results - Bellevue, WA

Dr James Ridgway performed a difficult revision...

Dr James Ridgway performed a difficult revision facelift and an even more difficult revision rhinoplasty for me. Despite other local well-known doctors' ambivalent to pessimistic opinions of the possible success of a revision facelist, Dr Ridgway was positive and undertook the procedure with outstanding results. I now have a beautiful, well-defined jaw line and a nicely uplifted neck. Subsequently he performed the revision rhinoplasty, which involved repairing the internal structures of the nose damaged from previous surgeries, to open up the nasal airways so that I can finally breathe properly again after so many years. With an artistic eye, and meticulous attention to detail, he proportioned the nose to fit in perfectly with the rest of my face. I could not be more pleased with the final outcome of my now and forever nose.
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you want a skillful, compassionate doctor, who listens and takes time to consider you as a unique person, visit Dr. Ridgway.