Buffalo Hump / Neck Fat Patch Removal - Bellevue, WA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Since there is very little reviews on here for...

Since there is very little reviews on here for liposuction of buffalo jump I've decided to document the experience. I went to two board certified plastic surgeons in Bellevue,WA. They were both great and prices were similar. I decided to just get it over with since I've hated it my whole life and thought there wasn't anything that can be done until I saw Dr. Pimple popper on Instagram post a picture of liposuctioning one out. I've even been to a chiropractor and was told he could "improve it" with many many chiro appts. After researching it, there's really nothing you can do besides suctioning out! I had my pre-op today. They took vitals and gave me some prescriptions to fill. I will be awake with oral sedation and local anesthesia. I was prescribed some pain meds, antibiotics, and nausea meds. I'm scheduled for surgery in 2 days! I'm excited but nervous! I'll keep you all updated :)

Night before

I have to be up in 6 hours to get ready and head out. Can't sleep.
I'm more nervous about the results more than the actual surgery!

Send good vibes :-)

Surgery day & pics of my bunny bump/buffalo hump

Today went pretty smoothe, I wasn't allowed to eat anything before the procedure just in case i get nauseated. The whole procedure was about an hour. I was awake the the whole time so it was worth the 2950 with all that was involved. When I got to the office I took some Xanax and pain meds. I was a little loopy but very aware. I kind of just layed there as if I was sun bathing after a few cocktails haha. (Very relaxed) and then the worst/painful part came! The NUMBING!! In my head I thought it was going to be a few shots of local anesthesia but I was very similar feeling to get a tattoo. Little.Painful.tattoos. They probably do about 10 total around my bunny hump and shoulder near my neck. Next- He poked the cannuala in the lower center of my bump and started going back and forth and I can feel stuff loosing up and then getting suctioned out. I think he used power assisted and vaser? I don't know I took a picture of it. I'm happy that I chose to stay awake because I got to ask questions and listen to my favorite music :) Other than that I came home and fell asleep for 8 snoring hours. (My husband recorded me) lol anyways here same day before and after and I'm happy with the results and it'll get better in the weeks coming :)

Day 1

Hi guys!
After I got home I literally slept for 24 hours, only waking up to my husband feeding me gelato and he said I asked him "what is that?! It taste funny but kept eating " lol
Anyways it's about 3pm day after surgery and I feel 100%. It just feels a little tight and little sore but I don't need pain meds. I'm also not leaking fluid anymore. The hump is almost completely gone. There is some swelling but even with swelling it looks amazing and I already feel 1000x better about it!

Day 3 post op

I feel great, a little sore but I could go back to work day after if needed to. I'm little swollen but the results are amazing!

6 days post op- super swollen