Total Male Body Sculpting Transformation (Daddy Makeover), Why Did I Wait So Long! Abs, Arms, Back, Chest! - Bellevue, WA

At 47 I didn't realize that you could turn back...

At 47 I didn't realize that you could turn back the hands of time and actually have the body of your dreams. I was looking for the kind of body that only a Genie could give you by granting a wish. Finding the best Dr. was important; however I wasn't just looking for Bellevue's top Plastic Surgeon, I was looking for the best sculptor. I searched for a true artist who could cheat father time with his hands. So if you are male looking for that ultimate edge, that six pack with sculpting you only see in a magazine I highly recommend Dr. George Marosan. His staff is absolutely amazing! I have never been so satisfied with a team of professionals. The results truly speak for themselves! Dr. Marosan changed my life, and he can change yours too! Check out this amazing Dr. and his staff. Dr. Marosan is the genie I was looking for!

Total Male Body Sculpting Transformation (Daddy Makeover). Turning back the hands of time!

At 47 I didn't realize that you could turn back the hands of time and actually have the body of your dreams. With that said the first thing you have to ask yourself is WHY? You need a WHY before you make a big decision like transforming your body. Do you find yourself not being confident, feeling of competition with younger men, weight that is stubborn and won't come off? Not happy with the way you look in your cloths, or worse without cloths? Please figure out your WHY before the journey. Some recommendations I have is to find a Plastic Surgeon who is a true sculptor. Ask questions, see photos, see how artistic they are, remember they are going to shape your new body. Again, ask a lot of questions, and get them all answered. A couple of things I recommend is to take Arnica Montana. Some Dr's said to take before surgery but I took after and it seemed to really make a difference with bruising. I also stayed away from any alcohol before surgery. I highly recommend drinking a lot of water, and I mean a lot. Stay away from saturated fat, and have a diet plan before the journey begins. I added lemon and pineapple juice to my water during the day based on other peoples recommendations. Water makes a huge difference, so drink up. My difficult days weeks after surgery was when I had too much sodium, and when I raised a glass or two of wine three weeks after (ouch), just avoid it. I do not recommend salty foods or alcohol for a full body makeover like I had until a month after at a minimum. Sodium can really cause a lot of discomfort and is not worth it. Of course ask your doctor, and I should have listened to mine. Another big thing that was helpful was using Topifoam pads under the compression garment, it made a difference in contouring/shaping my abs in my opinion. Wear your compression garment around the clock until the Dr. says to take it off. It took three weeks until I could sleep on my side, so get used to being on your back for weeks. Another big thing is massage the back a couple of times a day and get the fluids out, same with abs if you have a drain. Lastly find a good lymphatic massage therapist before hand and book out your appointments starting at three weeks after the procedure. It has made a huge difference in loosening up the skin for me. With Dr Marosan there were no surprises and he spent a lot of time with me walking me through my personal journey. I am only at four weeks and can't wait to see the end result! I am so happy with my decision, and I don't know why I waited so long to have the body of my dreams. I don't have the words to describe how much better I feel with my body transformation.

Six Weeks Post Surgery. On the way to a perfect athletic body I always wanted!

Six weeks after surgery and swelling is improving everyday. Started wearing lose compression like Under Armor and other brands, then stopped wearing compression during day and night six weeks per the doctor. I am extremely happy and look forward to the gym at eight weeks to maximize the shape.

The body sculpting results keep getting better and better everyday. Simply amazed at Dr. Marosan results. Wanted to post an update on progress.

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research to find the best Plastic Surgeon in Bellevue, with artistic skills, hands of experience, amazing results and I found Dr. George Marosan! Dr. Marosan took time and reviewed everything in detail with me. The staff is truly the best team I have seen in all my years, and it makes a difference. The individual care makes you feel like you are their only patient. When you look for a Dr. look for a sculptor, a real artist, not just a Plastic Surgeon. My wife and I are thrilled with our new bodies. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long, so what are you waiting for?