My Lips Are Beautiful! Thank You Dr. Ridgeway! - Bellevue, WA

I wrote a review in the past for Botox with Dr....

I wrote a review in the past for Botox with Dr. Ridgeway, which has always been pain free, bruise free with beautiful results. I've been wanting to get my lips augmented for a while. I didn't want anything but a little fullness to enhance them, but in no way did I want a fake overfilled look. Dr. Ridgeway was kind enough to meet with me a couple weeks prior to having the injections, to discuss my questions, fears and concerns. I was VERY, VERY nervous about having this done, I've had friends who've had awful bruising, bleeding, and a "duck" look afterward. I had probably done TOO much research about negative things, this made me much more scared. I decided to have it done, because Dr. Ridgeway put me at ease, he knows the anatomy of the face better than probably anyone! He uses the blunt technique, which minimizes bruising and swelling, and overall the safety profile is much better than using needles. He used a numbing cream and then injected inside my mouth, he does a full dental block so you don't feel anything. Then once you are all numb he starts the injection, very patient, takes his time (I was there about an hour), tells you exactly what he's doing and how it looks. I got EXACTLY what I asked for. I had 0.6cc injected, 0.3cc in top and 0.3cc in bottom. I had ZERO bruising, minor swelling that at day 3 was almost entirely gone. I had a horrible experience in my past with a RN injector (won't be ever doing that again), which only made me more nervous. Now that I have done this with Dr. Ridgeway, I know there's no one else I would ever go to for my injections. If you are thinking of putting any Botox/fillers in your face, trust it Dr. Ridgeway, you will not be disappointed!
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

The only doctor I will ever go to for anything to do with my face! He's kind, gentle, informative and really cares, and his skill level is SO impressive! Thank you Dr. Ridgeway for my beautiful new lips!!!!