Amazing Results! - Bellevue, WA

Two areas I always have done with Dr Tarbet are my...

Two areas I always have done with Dr Tarbet are my lips and under eye hollows. You HAVE to trust a doctor who's going to inject around your eyes, and I most definitely trust her!

Dr Tarbet also uses a technique of injecting a few columns of filler right next to the corners of the mouth- this miraculously lifts the end of the mouth up just slightly. You will not believe how much younger you'll look, and how much rested and happy people will perceive you as being.

The other area I have done with Dr. Tarbet are my dreaded under eye hollows. Positively nothing make a person look older than those hollows. So, with a few tiny injections, 10 years vanishes from my face!

I can go anywhere in the country (and I have) to have fillers and botox, but as long as Dr. Tarbet is practicing, I will be a her client!
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Tarbet is instantly sweet and friendly from the moment you first meet her. She is absolutely capable of perfecting and facial flaws I've ever had. She makes you feel like a celebrity!