27 2kids 34B 375cc Moderate Profile. Bellevue, WA

I am so extremely happy with my results so far...

I am so extremely happy with my results so far today is day one of my post op. I feel like I got kicked by a horse in both breasts, but it is worth the beautiful results! I started with a 34B and 141lb and the 375 cc moderate profile was absolutely stunning on my body figure, big and beautiful but not crazy fake looking.

Pre op

Some photos from pre op not full anymore due to breast feeding starting at a 34B

Recovery

It feels like burning in my incisions but that's normal, it's hard to raise my arms but the ice packs on the sides help a lot! Keeping hydrated. Is isn't realize how much I used my pecks until now. I took my first shower I feel a bit better and mor comfortable after. Breast straps are painfull...

1 day post op

Hurting a lot more than yesterday. If I stay on top the Meds it's bearable. There is a lot of pressure. And the incisions burn. I will get through this but so far... I have beautiful breasts! Can't wait till the drop and fluff I am already hoping to take a trip to Victoria secret after I heal up! So excited.

What a difference

34B added 375cc.

Comfort

The neck pillow and a backwards shoulder ice pad works wonders, I've also been eating Popsicles like crazy. Had to take a laxative because my stomach is backing up and bloating due to Meds. Keeping hydrated with an ACME size water bottle :P I don't know what I would do without my adjustable bed! Oh man! Husband also bought be a raised toilet seat so I won't have to bend as much. Such a sweetheart :)

Day 3

I'm feeling good enough to go walk around the fair grounds for my favorite festival. Going to take it easy though have a wheeler if I get to exhausted to fast. Pain has subsided 10 fold. Still burns at incision site and a bit of sight pressure and pain completely manageable at this point. I am using natural balm on my breasts to help with the tightness of my skin.

Day 4 post op

Day 4 going great. Sore on the incision site still and the brusing hurts but manageable. Can't wait till the healing is over lol!

One day at a time

The day before I over exerted myself so I slept pretty much all day long as well as last night, my left breast has dropped perfectly into place just waiting for righty to make its way down. The right side is bruised a bunch been trying to ice it and keep swelling down. Pretty painful at this point the Meds are helping just a bit but not as well as they were, my body doesn't handle brusing well, it gets so tender. I get to see my doctor tomorrow for the follow up appointment! Yay

Feeling bloated

I have done everything to make myself do the "business" my tummy hurts and has been bloated since day 1. I can't wait till I can stop these Meds and the pain subsides so this can be over. On a good note my breasts are getting better every day, the look and the pain. Bruising hurts the worst, so movement isn't my best friend right now.

Post op check up

Wow I surprised when she took off the tape and my incisions were basically invisible and healed it has only been 6 days since surgery. She added new sterile tape just in case. Luckily I have the invisible sutures and dissolvable. I still have to wear the surgical bra and strap a while but I did stop and get a few bralettes from Victoria secret ;)

Feeling better

Each day I get up is pretty sore but everyday is better than the last. I went to Victoria secret and bought a cute baby doll nighty too bad I can't wear it without the surgical bra just yet. Can't wait!

Excitement

I love how my breasts drop and fluff a little bit every day. I will be excited to see in a few months how they turn out.

loo sided for now...

Taking longer for the right one to drop can't wait till I'm semetrycal again. Feels weird the right is so tight and left is all squishy and nice come on little buddy!

Swim

Covered in tape and sun screen ready for pool

New suit

I am loving the new look feeling confident

Weight loss and breasts!

I have been trying to lose weight to go with my new additions. I am finally logging my food and watching what I eat, exercising and staying heathy. My breasts are still tight and hurt a bit when I work out hoping the pain will go away soon. It's really annoying. I can finally sleep on my sides but in thw morning my breasts are so sore. I regret it every time but it's so comfortable. My incisions are doing great. I use biocorneum to help reduce the brightness and visibility seems to be working great!

My first real bra after BA. Size 34 D!

Feeling great looking great about 6 months later!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

He was very informative, made me feel comfortable either decisions I made. His whole staff was absolutely on top of everything called me a few times before my op and were very sweet and helpful.