25 y.o and a Mother of One, 97 lbs, 290cc, high profile teardrop

Pre-pregnancy I was 32A and when I got pregnant, I...

Pre-pregnancy I was 32A and when I got pregnant, I was a full A or small B. I thought my boobs will stay like that but nope! It got deflated like a flat tire!! I'm scheduled with Dr. David Stephens on Monday, I'm going under the muscle and hopefully will be a full 32C, small D or a full D. PS said they can't tell the size once the implants are in. I will also get the teardrop silicone gel for a more natural look. I'm scheduled on Monday, so exciting! Just 2 more nights :)

Night before surgery

Day of Surgery, 290cc high profile

Dr. David is so awesome! From consultation to pre-op to the day of my surgery, he kept telling me that they'll take care of me and they did! The nurse, and anesthesiologist Dr. Bradford is also great and funny! That helped me to remain calm. I ended up getting 299cc's in high profile. I didn't throw up, thank God! It feels so tight right now and I just took muscle relaxant and tylenol. I will post more pictures as soon as I'm able to remove my bra.

Few hours post op

Day 1 post op

Yesterday's my surgery and I'm not feeling so much pain, more on tight and sore. It's also hard to breathe, like my 2 y.o daughter's sleeping on my chest. I will take a shower layer this day too will take more better pictures. I might chance into a sports bra though. We'll see! ????

Sports bra!

Inhad a lil itch from the middle and under the incision. My PS called me bec he thought it's a rash but nope but he still asked me to pit hyrdrocortisone and lotion to moisturize. I changed into sports bra and they're more comfortable than the surg bra.

Post op Day 2

I still have trouble getting out of bed but it's much more tolerable today than yesterday. I always end of being exhausted and breathing so hard after getting up. I took a shower today too with the help of the husband, and it felt so good. The girls are still sitting up high! Hopefully, I fee better tomorrow for the Thanksgiving dinner! Happy holidays, everyone!

1 week Post Op

Got these beauties for a week now! I've been feeling so much better. The first 3 days were the hardest, had my 1st and only threw up on the 3rd day but starting on 4th day post op, everything went breezy. Went to VS today to get another sport bra and bralette. The girl measured me and I'm 34B from 32A. I thought I'd be around 32D so I tried that one and it's actually tight! Yeah, it's only 1 week and my boobs are still high and tight and PS actually told me that since I'm Asian (our skin tissue is tighter), my boobs are gonna drop a lil slower and might take longer than usual. The bralette that I got was Small but a lil loose so I might be able to fit XS perfectly but I decided to get the Small anyway so my boobs can "breathe" a lil bit. First Post Op check up's tomorrow! I'm excited to know how they're doing ????
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon