The Best Botox Job I've Ever Had - Bellevue, WA

I had botox done on my forehead, crows feet and a...

I had botox done on my forehead, crows feet and a little eyelid lift. I've had botox before, but I was so happy with my doctor, Dr. Ridgway I wanted to review his work. My previous doctor had really frozen the areas I needed done, and didn't really ask me if that's what I wanted. (She does her own botox, and I think she just assumes I'm going to want it like she does it to herself.) But my experience with Dr. Ridgway was totally different. He gave me just enough to fix the areas without looking totally frozen. I'm super happy with my results!
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had some botox done by Dr. Ridgway. I've had botox done before, from a doctor, in fact. But Dr. Ridgway isn't just a doctor. He's a facial plastic surgeon, meaning he's a total expert. I LOVE the botox job he did for me. He knew little "tricks", for example he gave me a little lift on my eyes with very few units. I got my crows feet done and some on my forehead, but he didn't totally freeze my forehead which my previous doctor had done. I originally went to him for another reason which he consulted me about. Dr. Ridgway is a complete expert, yes. But he's a caring doctor as well. He took his time with me and answered all of my questions. I didn't feel rushed at all. Dr. Ridgway is just an overall great guy and awesome doctor. It was the best thing I've done to go to Dr. Ridgway for my botox, (And I plan to get some fillers later.) Thank you Dr. Ridgway! I hope to see you soon!