38 Year Old, Reduced Sunken Signs of Aging, Fantastic Outcome! - Bellevue, WA

I had Bellafill in May and second touch up in...

I had Bellafill in May and second touch up in September through Dr. Windle. I was frustrated with sagging and bags under my eyes creating a very tired and aged look.

Very quick procedure with virtually no pain. Slight swelling and bridging after initial tx went away at 7 days. LOVE my outcome and experience. I have no hesitation in recommending this procedure through Dr. Windle. My only caution in this is to truly choose an expert and highly skilled doctor. Dr. Windle has a known reputation to fulfill my high standards and helped restore my eyes.

Combined photos

Including a combined before/after for ease of seeing improvement.
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Windle guided me through this process with honesty and grace. He was honest to agree that the aging breakdown under my eyes caused an excessive tiredness look that couldn't be corrected by an overpriced eye cream or skin treatment. Appointments were scheduled to fit my schedule. I am light skinned and initial tx caused bruising and swelling. I did my procedure at end of week and swelling was completely resolved after weekend. Bruising resolved within a week. At my touch up I had no bruising and I understand it isn't guaranteed to even bruise. Dr. Windle is such a skilled doctor I NEVER worried about my outcomes as I had impeccable care. He and his team marked my face, laid me back, numbed, then sat me up to inject. He's conservative as I didn't need much Bellafill to produce these great improvements. I was in and out within 30 minutes without any pain. I cannot speak highly enough for this product and care by Dr. Windle and his team!