My Friends Noticed, but Had No Idea What I'd Done. - Bellevue, WA

Bellevue Family Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 5 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself...

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. These words ring so very true. One last time of looking at a photo only to think to myself, "That's not what I looked like, I looked great that day." It was time to make a phone call & accentuate the beauty I knew was there. Several friends have referred me to Dr. Suh & his business card just happened to be in my purse.
Upon my visit I described that I would love a little overall lift to my cheeks & jaw line. I'm almost 46 & the fullness has deteriorated. Dr. Suh listened & gave me his recommendation. I can say the procedure was absolutely painless & I left his office with same day results. I was completely happy & couldn't imagine I'd be happier in two weeks. I had been advised the body takes about that amount of time to fully show the desired results. He was correct!
I can say Suh Esthetics has a patient for life.
Bellevue Family Physician

Complete satisfaction with everyone in this clinic. It was a wonderful experience.