My Friends Noticed, but Had No Idea What I'd Done. - Bellevue, WA

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself...

Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. These words ring so very true. One last time of looking at a photo only to think to myself, "That's not what I looked like, I looked great that day." It was time to make a phone call & accentuate the beauty I knew was there. Several friends have referred me to Dr. Suh & his business card just happened to be in my purse.
Upon my visit I described that I would love a little overall lift to my cheeks & jaw line. I'm almost 46 & the fullness has deteriorated. Dr. Suh listened & gave me his recommendation. I can say the procedure was absolutely painless & I left his office with same day results. I was completely happy & couldn't imagine I'd be happier in two weeks. I had been advised the body takes about that amount of time to fully show the desired results. He was correct!
I can say Suh Esthetics has a patient for life.
Bellevue Family Physician

Complete satisfaction with everyone in this clinic. It was a wonderful experience.