40 Yrs, 125lbs, 34aa 300 cc Mentor, smooth, round, moderate plus profile gel , under the muscle

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

To not look like a 12 year old anymore. I have...

To not look like a 12 year old anymore. I have been unhappy for years with my appearance and now I am finally going to do something about it. Thinking of silicone under the muscle. I am very nervous and excited at the same time. This website has been great. It has really helped me to find comfort.

wish boobies

I love the shape and size of these. They were obtained with a 350 cc silicone implant under the muscle.

more wish boobies

It has become an obsession! It's like shopping to find the perfect pair of shoes! The only thing is at $6,900.00 there is no return even with the receipt!

The ones!

After countless hours of searching I have finally found the perfect breasts for me. Here's hoping I will get the result I am hoping for. These are perfect!

Fitting

I went back again for another fitting. I kept feeling like the 325 was going to be too big for me. I really want to have more of a natural look. The 325's made me feel like I looked like a little person who had "had" a boob job. The 300's looked more like they belonged on my body. What do you think?

Freakin Out

It seems so hard to believe that in 36 hours I will be headed to surgery. I felt like this day would never get here. I have made more soup and prepared more meals in my freezer then I have room for so that the first week of recovery is as as on my family as possible. Now, if I could just get my brain to shut off and stop stressing!

Today is the day!

I report to the surgical center in an hour and I am still in a state of disbelief. I know that this is really happening, yet at the same time it is still not quite real. I am having a great bit of anxiety which has been growing over the past few weeks. I have actually lost a few pounds. I really just want to wake up and be home and have it over with already. The waiting is the worst.

What was left of me.

Not that I ever had a lot to start with, but this is what was left after being stretched to a D cup while nursing for two and a half years. So sad.

What was left of me

What was left of me

Coconut Water

Ok, here's the trick. Use the coconut water when you make a picture of whatever flavor water you like the most. I am a huge strawberry kiwi fan, however I opted for raspberry because it is stronger. It tastes so much better. Thank God because I had bought 4 huge bottles of the stuff and it's not cheap!

The New Me!

Here comes the doubts

I had hoped that it wouldn't happen. I prayed that it wouldn't but it has. I has started to over think things and second guess myself. I should have gone with the 325 CC'S, Why is the right one bigger then the left one? Is this all going to be worth it? Maybe it is just the meds? Maybe it's because I am a control freak and every time I leave my bedroom and go downstairs I see the house becoming a little more destroyed. Maybe I just need some real sleep? I took a shower today and it felt so good. Now that it is over I am so worn out. It's like I am 100 years old. I need a nap and possibly a pint of Ben and Jerry's for good measure.

One of these things is doing its own thing

My right breast is bigger than my left. It may have always been this way, but now that I have boobies I can really notice. It's like there are two different size implants in there. (I know that is not the case) I think this is adding to my worries that everything is going to be alright and that I am going to love them. I do like them better then what I had before, I can tell you that!

Day Two-3 Post Op Update

I was still very uncomfortable the past few days. These pictures are of day two. It is now day three post op for me. I can put my arms over my head with no pain. Though, reaching at certain angles is difficult and sends electric pains through my breast. I am getting nipple sensation back in on my left breast. However, the right one that is more swollen and hard is still numb. It is not as movable as the left either. The PS said that I could start massage at 3 to 5 days post op. I have done some today. I am still really tender. I watched some of the videos on it and man o man those girls are really giving their girls a good squeezing! They must not be worried about sutures popping out. I just don't want to do anything to hurt myself. I do need to ice them more today. I haven't done that at all. For the past three days it has been around the clock ice packs.

The Bloat

True story

Day 4 post op

I have started my post operative massage. Still really tender and I swelled up worse when I took my bra off to take pictures tonight. I had just done massage though.

2 week up date

Things are coming along. I am still having a lot of pain. It isn't when I am just sitting still. It is if I use my arms for something too strenuous or I lean a certain way. My nipples are extremely sore! They are on fire! I feel better when they are covered by a bra. If they are exposed to the air it is like a raw nerve ending exposed. I am just happy to have sensation so I am not complaining. My biggest concern about this surgery was about losing my nipple sensation. Thank goodness for small miracles!

As far as pain control Tylenol isn't really doing it. I am still pretty swollen up high in my pectoral muscles. My doctor said that was ok. Most likely because I was all muscle and no breast tissue. It is going to take a little longer for them to drop and for that muscle to relax. When I first get to work in the morning I take 2 Toradol. I don't take anything else until I get home. I usually have to take 2 vicoden before bed. Sadly I know I have been over doing it. The doors where I work are big steel doors that are wicked heavy, even the bathroom doors. I hurts just to try and get anywhere in the building. I try and pull a little and then use my feet to push it open. It has just been so hard. Hard to not use my arms!
God! Even closing the car door is hard and hurts.

I am still sleeping with the wedge pillow and another pillow on top of that for good measure. I keep one pillow on each side of me to keep me from rolling over and another one under my butt and legs to keep me from sliding down flat in the night. Dr. Branch wants me to sleep this way as long as possible. 8 hours on my side risks the chance of my implants migrated inside my chest. I will have none of that!

You know it's funny but they already feel like me. I have not had one moment where I have felt like there was something foreign in my body. I feel like I went to sleep and woke up whole. Swollen and in pain, but whole again. Then, having that same tingling sensation when the nerve connection was waking up and I felt like I had breasts full of milk and I was having another let down, I just felt natural. It wasn't a foreign feeling at all. It was actually kind of soothing. It was familiar and I felt like I was just welcoming back another part of myself. A part that dried up and went away after I nursed for the last time. The only thing now is now there here to stay...

7 weeks post operative

Things are coming along really well. I am only numb on the underside of my breasts close to the incision. All else is doing quite good. I tried to do push ups yesterday and was very upset. I used to do 50 in the morning and 50 at night and I was up to 13 dead hand pull ups. I was hurting at 2. I had no strength in my chest whatsoever. I felt awful. I am sure it is just still too soon since we went under the muscle and they had to separate some stuff. It is just disappointing.

Everyone in this office has been fantastic. I am so excited to have them all helping me on this journey.