2nd Thigh Lift - Bellaire, TX

This is my 2nd thigh lift surgery. First surgery...

This is my 2nd thigh lift surgery. First surgery was 2 1/2 yrs ago along with a tummy tuck which came out very well but the thighs not so much which led to this 2nd surgery... My results are much better this time around. My surgeon didn't put in jp drains so of course I'm draining without it. Very upsetting and annoying to me cause blood and fluid drains dwn the back of my left leg. I'm constantly putting nonadhesive gauze to try and catch the drainage. Appears to be losing a lot of blood. Very concerned. I will see him on monday to see what he suggest. Don't know if this is normal ( not having drains) It's been 8 days and I haven't taken any pain meds in 3 days. Didn't like feeling drowsy but my pain is not bad just some discomfort and swelling.

2nd thigh lift surgery

It's been 15 days since my surgery. My drainage have since eased up SOME. Still a lil swelling and fluid retention. I have an opening along the incision of my right thigh about the size of a dime. There is no drainage or odor coming from it. I was prescribed Bactroban for it but I am concerned with the area thats right above it. That area is yellowIsh. I'm not experiencing much pain but a little discomfort. Trying to maintain my sanity has been very challenging. I will see doc again on monday.
Dr. Jacobo Varon

I am very pleased with my results on thigh lift. He followed me for 1yr with the first surgery to make sure everything was ok. He offered to do surgery again without hesitation. My decision to wait as long as I did pending results after diet and exercising. Didn't want to go through the process again. Love Dr. Jacob Varon . Again very pleased with my results. Returned my phone calls and checked on me. I know I got on his nerves.. lol.... Just failed to ask about this annoying drainage.