39 Year Old, 1 Child Previous Breast Implant Surgery with Another Surgeon 10 Years Ago - Sydney, AU

I wanted larger implants as well as smaller areole...

I wanted larger implants as well as smaller areole and general lift due to a large amount of asymmetry still present even after the first augmentation 10 years ago. Also after a fall a ultrasound indicated possible leaking of the implant in my left breast. Also my old implants were in front of the muscle. Dr Dona listened very patiently to my request for 800cc implants but due to this being my first under muscle operation he was not comfortable nor would it be safe/possible to go that large straight away but he assured me he would give me the largest he was able to whilst remaining safe. He said he might be able to put up to 615cc max but possibly only 550cc but said he can only judge that once he was doin the operation. He could tell I was a little disappointed to assured me I would be happy with whatever the end result would be. Surgery done I didn't even ask what size I had in but I was sooo ex static when watching my operation on snap chat that he had got 650cc extra high profile implants in. Even though it's only a week after surgery I am more than happy with the result and can't wait to show off my symmetrical perky large breasts!! Thank you soo much Dr Dona I will be back for a tummy tuck in about a year and possibly further surgeries after that. Also I was pleasantly surprised in the level of pain I was experiencing post surgery compared to when I had my breasts done 10 years ago. Even though I was expecting this surgery would of been a lot more painful it wasn't. Definitely a thumbs up from me!!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Dona explained the surgery and why he choose to put the implants under the muscle etc and answered all my questions no matter how trivial. Pre-op he calmed my fears and pre- surgery jitters. I highly recommend him to all my friends for the tremendous job he has done to fix my previous breast assymetry and give me the confidence to wear those dresses that require no bra!!