Excellent Rhinoplasty Experience with Dr. Oelbrandt, Singelberg Clinik, Belgium

I had a primary open tip rhinoplasty with Dr....

I had a primary open tip rhinoplasty with Dr. Oelbrandt last friday. From every perspective, Dr. Oelbrandt and his team have been excellent. I am very happy with the result. Although my nose and face are still swollen, I can already see that he has worked in an outstanding manner, exactly according to what we had discussed during the consultations. There are no asymetries and 6 days post-op, except the small incision wound on the columnella, its hard to tell that I've been operated. The result is also very natural and harmonious with the rest of my features. I had a very round tipped "ethnic" nose, and I can imagine that it was not a very easy task to correct the round irregular feature while respecting the overall facial harmony. Also from a personal point of view, Dr. Oelbrandt is very human, honest and humble, charges very reasonably and is an excellent surgeon. For some reason, he did not charge me for the consultation because he said that he was in a good mood. The operation itself was performed under twilight and I took the train to Bruxelles a couple of hours after the intervention. I am not obsessed by my appearance and do not let my face dominate my life, but wanted a minor correction of my nose, to feel more at ease with my own face, and use less make-up. I am not posting photos for privacy purposes, but I can send you if you are interested through private messages. For anyone who is considering this aesthetic surgery in Belgium, I would highly recommend Dr. Oelbrandt and his team. A big thanks!!!
London Plastic Surgeon