Great Results with Dr. Oelbrandt - Belgium

I wanted to have a breast augmentation due to my...

I wanted to have a breast augmentation due to my breasts being in a sorry state after breastfeeding my 3 children. A friend recommended Dr. Oelbrandt, who had operated on her a few years previously. I travelled to London for a consultation. I had previously done lots of research and knew what I was hoping to achieve. Dr. Oelbrandt was honest with his advice on what would suit me and which procedure would give me the best results. He answered all my questions. I liked him and felt comfortable and assured.
I travelled to Belgium to have an under the muscle augmentation with donut lift on the 25th July 2014. Dr. Oelbrandt's secretary sent me very detailed information in plenty of time before I left for Belgium, regarding absolutely everything I needed to know (before and after surgery advice, recommended accommodation, bank details for payment and best of all, idiot guide travel instructions...which were brilliant!). I travelled alone from the UK to the Singelberg clinic to have the operation. You see Dr. Oelbrandt again the day before surgery just to confirm things. The morning of the surgery, I was VERY nervous and hardly slept the night before. On arriving at the clinic, it was immaculately clean and the staff were the best! They were professional, caring and friendly. The next thing I knew, I was coming around from the surgery. Luckily, with no pain! To me, the feeling was like what you experience after a very hard training session, to me it was like strong muscle ache...but that was just my experience. Amazingly, I didn't need any of the pain relief I'd been prescribed either. The visit he made to me the morning after my op was fairly brisk but he did explain that he had a very busy day ahead of him with visiting other patients etc, but he did all the necessary checks. I travelled back the following day after surgery, although I was advised to stay a bit longer, but because I felt so well I travelled back home to the UK.
If you decide to travel alone, I'd strongly advise to literally only take a bathrobe and toothbrush. Pulling a trolley bag on and off trains, on my own after surgery was quite difficult.
Would I recommend Dr. Orlbrandt and his team?...most definitely!! I'm just over 5 months post op and I'm completely overjoyed with my results!! They look perfectly proportioned for my frame, the scars are healing brilliantly and the best thing, which was my biggest hope, my breasts have good symmetry! Communications were always good. I tended to communicate via email to Dr. Oelbrandt, and I always got a speedy reply.
If I ever decide to have further procedures, I would definitely use Dr. Oelbrandt again, I am so happy with my results.
If you need a plastic surgeon, look him up!
London Plastic Surgeon

I interacted with Dr. Oelbrandt over the phone, via email and also face to face during the consultation.