Breast Augmentation and Rhino Booked for Lebannon

I have finally after years of trying to decide...

I have finally after years of trying to decide whether to do it or not booked in to get my nose and boobs done. I am completely flat not even an A so looking to do something that's natural looking nothing over the top. About a C.
As for my nose the general shape is okay but I broke it twice over the years and have a small bump and needing the inside sorted are have trouble sleeping,etc.

Having both procedures done with Dr Charbel Menwar. I looked at various surgeons but last year I accompanied a friend to have her rhino done with Dr Charbel and met him various times throughout her procedure he was great really took into account what she wanted and realistic expectations for her to expect. I found him genuine and seemed to take care in what he was doing.

Surgery will be 13th February and I will stay a week before returning to Dubai. Depending how I am feeling I may fly back to have bbl done in the same month. Undecided though. I have a full month off before I have to return to Saudi Arabia for work so want to make the most of the time off. Struggling to find good surgeons who specialise in bbl surgery in Lebanon, any recommendations are welcomed!

I have had consultations all over with various surgeons for my breasts and nose especially in Dubai as I'm so nervous about it. Most unfortunately I just felt were move interested in my cash than making me feel at ease. If I can't find a good BBL guy in Lebanon then possibly will go to Aslani in Spain in the summer as have had friends go to him and come out with amazing results.

Finally made up my mind and booked to go to Beirut...

Finally made up my mind and booked to go to Beirut next month to have my rhino and BA. I'm so excited. I met dr Medawar last year when I accompanied a friend who was having her nose done and the results were amazing.

As a surgeon he was really down to earth answered all her questions and throughout her recovery was there whenever she needed anything. I feel confident in choosing to go with him.

Have seen so many before and afters of his rhinos which look amazing.

Not so many BA reviews on here but he sent me some before and afters which look great as I'm looking for something completely natural nothing too big.

48 days and counting!

Getting myself back to the gym to be in super shape for the surgery hopefully recovery goes fast! :)

Today was the day! New boobs and nose

Update:

I travelled to Beirut yesterday. My best friend Emma came along she only got 2 days off work so she flys back tomorrow.

I came to the hospital at 8.30am this morning had my bloods done and a consultation. Decided on 330 teardrops with the incision under my breasts.

At 11am I went into theatre came out at 3.30pm. Was completely fine. Felt sleepy for a while.

It's now 8.30 pm I honestly feel great my boobs are tight and painful but nothing unbearable. I managed to sit up myself and walk to the bathroom several times.

Nose has zero pain at all. Bleeding a lot but I'm good honestly thought it would be so much worse. Eyes are very bruised and swollen.

Doctor was lovely as I had met him before when I came with my friend to have her nose done. He remembered me and I felt completely at ease.

Trying to have some food now not feeling like it. Have managed to drink 1 liter of water at least. That has helped majorly!

Will update more later.

Dr Charbel Medawar - because Beirut rhino and BA same time

So it's 5am morning after surgery I definitely do not feel as great as I did 12 hours ago the pain in my chest has set in. It's bearable though. They have given me morphine yesterday and no onto paracetamol which I feel is not doing much. I have arnica 200 and gel for bruising I brought from dubai.
Slept on and off since 10pm. Will have my gauze removed from my nose soon and then my friend needs to try to get me back to the hotel before she flys home.

The doctor really is awesome he came to see me around 8pm last night and went over everything with me. Due to being so small from the start he had to do dual plane half under muscle half out at bottom. I even had to whatsapp him around 11pm about meds and he was straight on the phone to nurses and sorted everything for me.

Great experience so far!!

Day 2 PM

Feeling amazing hardly any pain. My friend has left to go back to Dubai for work so I'm alone atm. Honestly feeling so good it's great :)
Face swelling is much worse but zero pain
Boobs are sore sometimes but not really
On panadol and anti inflammatory drugs
Drinking at least 3 liters of water today and had freshly pressed green juice.

day 3 post op

Woke up with the worst swelling I could hardly open my eyes. I got myself up took my pills and walked around for a while. Swelling is still bad but nothing as it was before.
No pain in my boobs to be honest. Showered myself last night and slept 7 hours feeling pretty good.
I do think they are too small which makes me kind of sad. Wishing I had taken his advice and gone with 360 cc not 330 cc. It's done now but what to do.

Doctor and nurses have been calling, messaging and checking up on me. I couldn't have asked for better experience with them!

Day 4

I ended up out for drinks last night and a dance have almost zero pain. It's amazing. Woken today with most of the swelling gone. Went and did some sightseeing at Byblos which was amazing! Feeling really great! Honestly the arnica has worked wonders I'm amazed I reckon the bruising will be gone in a few days :)

Dr Charbel Medawar Another Amazing Rhino

I accidentally put not sure instead of yes when it asked if it was worth it in my last review so wanted to make sure I changed it! Had rhino and breast aug 330cc done and honestly best doctor and experience I could have asked for. Caring straight to the point doctor his team were on hand especially Carlos the whole way! Really impressed. Go to my other review to read the day by day improvments and dull reviews.

Pictures

Before and afters never been happier
Dr Charbel Medawar