Upper Eyelid Surgery by Dr Janjua to Fix Very Tired Looking Eyes.

I recently went to Dr Janjua for upper eyelid...

I recently went to Dr Janjua for upper eyelid surgery. My biggest fear with eyelid surgery was how obvious it might look and so I had put it off for years.

After many great experiences with Dr Janjua I finally found a surgeon that I trusted enough to do this procedure. I am so happy to say that I'm thrilled with the results. Thanks to the skills of Dr Janjua, my new eyes are extremely natural looking. They look the way they did 15 - 20 years ago.

The eyelid surgery itself was much easier than I expected. It was performed at Dr J's surgery and all done in about an hour. There was no pain associated with the procedure and no complications. Swelling and bruising is normal and most of that had subsided for me by Day 5. By Day 8 (which is today) there are no visible signs that I've had any sort of surgery.

Dr Janjua is a skilled surgeon and he also has the aesthetic sense that makes the difference between getting an ok result and an excellent one. I have had multiple procedures with Dr Janjua - including Thermitight - and each time have come away feeling delighted with the results.

I can't recommend Dr Janjau and his team Lilly, Liz and Stephanie highly enough.

Upper Eyelid Surgery by Dr Janjua to Fix Very Tired Looking Eyes.

I've attached a Before photo taken in August 2016, and an After shot 2 weeks after surgery. The results are extremely natural looking. I couldn't be happier with the results.
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Janjua and his team are wonderful. I can't recommend him highly enough. Dr Janjua is one of those very rare doctors that truly cares about his patients. He is extremely kind and understanding. I have been seeing Dr Janjua for 5 years and have had multiple procedures with him. Every experience has been excellent.