50yr Old with Irish Skin

I met with Dr. Janjua to discuss my option for...

I met with Dr. Janjua to discuss my option for better looking/ feeling skin; he listened to my concerns and then shared his assessment of my overall appearance. Dr. Janjua educated me on my options, taking a very conservative approach as he sensed that I was a bit concerned with looking like I had cosmetic procedures done. We agreed on a two step process; ResurFX month 1 followed by IPL month 2 and then to repeat one additional time. I have had both procedures done and could not be happier with my "refreshed appearance"! The Office is so helpful in getting me organized and ready for each procedure; Dr. Janjua explains everything as he goes along and is so sensitive to any discomfort that you may experience as a patient. I had very little down time with each procedure; the ResurFX was not painful at all with some redness and swelling on day 1 and 2. The IPL was a little more painful for me but zero pain and swelling afterwards. I highly recommend booking a consultation appointment to meet with Dr. Janjua; you will be so happy that you did! Thank you!!!
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

See above- Dr. Janjua is knowledgable, professional and caring.