Lower Blapharoplasty - Bedminster, NJ

Dr J, Thank you for doing such an amazing job! 11...

Dr J, Thank you for doing such an amazing job! 11 days post op and barely notice any marks on or near my eyes. I decided to have a lower blapharoplasty procedure after canceling my first surgery (due to my fear) Dr J insisted we do the procedure only when I felt ready and comfortable. When I rescheduled several months later he assured me all would go well and put my mind at ease. I was awake during the whole procedure, went home and rested for 3 days and followed his post op instructions to the letter. His skill and direction provided me with the best results. Even when the bandages came off 5 days later I had virtually no swelling and barely any bruising. I couldn't have asked for better results!
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr J always makes the time to answer questions and listen to any concerns you may have. He truly cares about his patients and demonstrates it with every visit. Lily and the staff are great too! They seem to be a cohesive team working to make their clients feel good while minimize any anxiety around procedures. I would highly recommend Dr J services!