28 Year Old African American Woman Nose Job - Bedminster, NJ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello, I have my FaceTime consultation with Dr....

Hello, I have my FaceTime consultation with Dr. Tanveer Janjua today and I am very excited. I have a very round undefinded tip and hoping I only need alarplasty and not the full rhinoplasty surgery. If the price is to extreme I will save more money and have it next year. To be honest I accepted my nose years ago but decided this is something I will do to improve my nose not because I have to but because I want to. I like being unique and my nose is definitely unique. I went with this doctor not only because he is well known within the African American group but also because his results are natural looking and I have not yet to see a final result that looks like a "ms.piggy nose" that I have ran across with other doctor final results. I will update you guys later today after my consultation.

Before pictures & update of consultation

So I had my FaceTime consultation. Dr. Tanveer was very nice he looked at all angles of my nose and asked me what exactly I wanted to revise. I told him my tip really bothered me and my nostrils. He said I would be a great candidate for an alarplasty and tip pasty which both procedures could be done at his office. I emailed him more pictures of my nose and now I'm waiting for a quote with pricing from his office. I was told it's 10% down to schedule the surgery and the remaining balance must be paid 2 weeks before surgery. I'm going to give the office 1 more day before I call for quote. I'll update you guys once I have price.
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon