51 Yr Old with Neck Laxity in NJ. Dr Janjua and ThermiTight Produced Incredible Results - Bedminster, NJ

My before and after photo's speak for themselves -...

My before and after photo's speak for themselves - the results are incredible and worth every cent. Dr Janjua in Bedminster New Jersey performed this procedure with great care and skill after hearing my concerns about my jowls and the "turkey wattle" that was really becoming very obvious.

I was very skeptical about ThermiTight because I doubted any laser could produce a result that in my mind could only be fixed with surgery. I decided to try this because I'm a regular Dysport / Sculptra patient of Dr Janjua's and have come to trust his great judgement and skill.

The procedure took about 90 minutes and I slept through the whole thing. I had taken 2 Vicodin about 30 minutes before Dr Janjua started. Although the Dr provided some additional pain killers in case needed that evening, there was no pain. The best way to describe the feeling in my neck was that it was a "tightness". I had some very light / mild bruising on my neck that had disappeared by Day 3.

While the results got better over the course of 3 mths, improvements started very quickly. I did wear a compression garment around my neck for the first 3 days (taking it off only to shower) and then slept with it on for another 7 days. Wearing the garment for that long was my choice because I wanted to give myself the best chance for a great result.

I have recommended this option to many friends. I have been so very happy with the whole experience. I love my profile again and have started wearing my hair pulled back for the first time in a very long time.

Dr Janjua is a great doctor who I also would recommend if you are thinking of having ThermiTight. He's honest about procedures and has a great bed side manner. It's also clear that he truly cares about getting a great result for his patients.
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Janjua is a highly skilled doctor and genuinely nice person. I would recommend him to everyone.