64 Yrs Old I Go in for Facials and Dermaplane Procedure

I have been going into Dr. Goldman's office for a...

I have been going into Dr. Goldman's office for a couple of years for facials, dermaplane treatments and I buy all of my skin products there. Karmen Endress is the Aesthetician that I see. She has done wonders for my skin! After my first visit she suggested (NO pressure sales!) certain products that would help my skin. I took her suggestions and have seriously seen a difference. I've learned from her and my own experience that nothing you buy over the counter (I don't care how good you think it is, I used Chanel for years) will do what products do from a doctor's office. My skin has less wrinkles from using better products and the dermaplane. I would highly recommend a skin consultation from Karmen. She is very well educated in what she does. She takes a personal interest in you and seriously wants to help your skin look better. She is also very nice! You will see a difference!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon