24 Year Old Transman with C Cup Breasts (Top Surgery W/ Nipple Grafting) - Beachwood, OH

I met with Dr. Medalie for a consultation in...

I met with Dr. Medalie for a consultation in Feb2015 and had my surgery on Sept2015. The surgery lasted 1.5 hrs and when I woke up, I was in my compression garment and ready to go home! I know this isn't usual, but I wasn't even in that much pain. I was prescribed pain meds but didn't even have to take one the entire time! At all! The results look fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the way my chest looks! Everyone working there made sure I was comfortable and never once misgendered me or called me by my birth name. I was absolutely at ease the entire time!
Beachwood Plastic Surgeon

When I met Dr. Medalie for the consultation, he was very quick, professional and extremely polite. He snapped a few photos of my chest, asked a few routine questions and I was on my way. The day of the surgery, he spoke to me about the procedure a little bit, and his confidence and professionalism put me right at ease. He marked up my chest with a marker, shook my hand and off to the OR I went. The last time I saw Dr. Medalie was when my drains and compression vest were removed in his office the week after surgery. He took a quick look at my progress, congratulated me on my new (PERFECT) chest and left me to discuss post-op care with his very very sweet and knowledgeable RN, Mary. Really great guy, fantastic surgeon and probably the best top surgery experience anyone could ever ask for! The wait for surgery was a little longer than I would have liked, but honestly, it was well worth every minute of restlessness I experienced.