Finally Got my Tummy Tuck - Beachwood, OH

I am 36 years old, mother of 4. After all my...

I am 36 years old, mother of 4. After all my pregnancies, my stomach was just not the same, after carrying twins, it was never going to be the same. I have wanted a tummy tuck for 5+ years. For me this was not a weight loss procedure. I am 5'5 and hover around 150lb, size 6/8. This was procedure was so I could feel comfortable with my reflection again. I had stretch marks, a frown of a belly button, and and extra pouch of a belly I was always trying to hide or tuck in the right pair of pants. I finally took the plunge and scheduled my surgery. 2 week post now and I am feeling great. The first week was rough, but at thins point I almost feel like I could go to the gym. Images may be added later, as I am still healing 2 weeks post op.

4 weeks post tummy tuck

I am 4 weeks post surgery and feel great. Overall 90% normal. Lower swelling still exists, but I feel like I can exercise and do just about everything I could before. If you are considering a tummy tuck, I recommend several weeks of exercise first to help strengthen your core, it'll only help in your recovery.
Beachwood Plastic Surgeon

I have been a patient of Dr. Michelow a few years now, starting with skin cancer removal. After that experience and knowing I would eventually have a tummy tuck, it was an easy decision for me. He and his staff are very understand of my needs and concerns. The overall demeanor in the office is non pretentious or pushy. Dr. Michelow is there to advise and execute your needs to his medical expertise. I was comfortable with his office staff as well as the surgery center and would do it again.