Finally Getting Boobs! - Beachwood, OH

I've probably been a little unhappy with my...

I've probably been a little unhappy with my breasts since high school. I was a 32b up until the last year or so when I started gaining more weight and have increased to a 32c. Since I'm still not happy with the size of my breasts, by the way I also have some mild asymmetry and I'm now needing to get rid of my excess belly and thighs, I've decided to get fat transfer to my breast. I realize I'm not going to end up with large breasts, but I am hoping to get some noticeable increase in size. I've been researching this procedure for years and until recently everything I read was pretty negative about fat retention and the possibility of getting more than 1 cup size increase. I've never wanted breast implants, so I've just been waiting and investing in tons of bras in an attempt to make my breasts look better.

I met with Dr. Feng in February after researching several plastic surgeons. She seems very qualified and has performed the procedure many times.. She is also really in to evidenced based medicine and current research on the procedure. When we met she made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. We even discussed my hormonal acne, diet, and weight loss plans. I am curious about the cost being around $3,000 more than other highly rated surgeons who perform this procedure. Maybe it's because she does not use local anesthesia. So there is an increased cost for the general anesthesia, more surgery staff, etc... I think the cost is worth it for her experience. Guess I will find out in about four days.

Post-op Day #3

Surgery was rough. I arrived at Dr. Feng's office at 6:30 and was placed in a gown, robe, and socks for surgery. The nurses were so nice and did a great job of keeping me calm. I went off to surgery around 7:30 I think. I don't remember much else after that until waking up in a recovery room with my mom freaking out because I was shaking so much. I wasn't in a lot of pain because I had been given a block during surgery. Before I knew it I was up walking around to the bathroom and eating a fruit cup.

The block wore off later that night. The pain was terrible. I was given Celebrex and told to take Tylenol for pain and use ice. I was miserable and barely slept three hours. It actually felt better to stand up than to sit or lay down.

The next day I had an appointment with Dr. Feng to check over everything before I headed home. I was originally told that I was only going to get liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, and maybe the inner thighs, and that would be plenty of fat. Turns out I didn't have that much fat and ended up getting liposuction on what looks like everywhere. Dr. Feng thought I was doing great. I was really just hoping for something to get me out of pain. My mom drove me home which was about a two hour drive. It wasn't terrible I had several bags of ice packed around me.
That night was terrible too. I slept in an overstuffed chair in my living room. I was by myself so I had to get myself up to the bathroom and back and forth to the kitchen to get more ice.

Day 2 was better. I got up and dressed and went to the grocery store with my mother. My pain was more tolerable and I was actually able to sleep in my bed last night.

Day #3 is today and I finally got to get in the shower. I also got to finally get a good look at my body. There's a lot of swelling so I can't really tell how truly flat my abdomen will get. My thighs look kind of the same and there is a ton of bruising. My breasts are definitely fuller, but again hard to tell because of all the swelling. My pain is probably down to around a 4. I took a few photos of how everything looks

Post op follow up appointment

I had my post op appointment with Dr. Feng on Tuesday. It seems that I am healing well and doing fine. I'm still pretty swollen on my back and abdomen so it's hard for me to see the results I was expecting in those areas. My abdomen is definitely flatter, but lumpy. Most of the swelling has gone down from my breasts, I think, and I am very happy with the results. The pain is mostly gone and I have returned to work. My first day was yesterday and was surprisingly not too bad as long as I didn't have to bend down to pick up anything. I am not taking anything for pain. The worst part is still at night when I struggle to find a comfortable sleeping position.

Feeling Discouraged

So... I haven't posted much lately because I've been really discouraged with my surgery results. I wish I never had it done. My breasts are almost back to their original size and I still have a belly. I emptied my savings account for what is like a minimal change. It's so depressing. Tomorrow is my seven week follow up appointment and I don't even know what to say. Other people had such amazing results. ????
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Feng seems to be very knowledgeable about this procedure. She provided me with journal articles about the procedure and answered all of my questions. She made me feel comfortable even though I was super nervous. Her office staff have been wonderful. I am confident that she can help me achieve the look I am hoping for.