He Gave Me Peace of Mind, and a Wonderfully New Vagina! - Bayonne, NJ

I had always been self-conscious about my vagina....

I had always been self-conscious about my vagina. With no children, or promiscuous sex life, my cavernous canal and untoned pelvic floor had me avoiding intimate situations.

I'm so lucky to have done my research, which brought me to Dr. Pelosi. He frequents many forums, sharing his knowledge and advice.
He is so amicable, and his confidence really allows you to trust him with your delicate ladyparts (and money). Not only is he a compassionate humanbeing, his prices are more than fair for the level of care and expertise that he provides.

I would recommend taking his offer on the free consultation, so that you may have the same wonderful experience with him as I did.
Jersey City OB/GYN

I had my procedure done under local anesthesia. Dr. Pelosi expertly used a lidocaine cocktail so that I would not feel the burn of the injection, or any post-op discomfort. I was done, and out of the operating table in 1.5hrs. Amazing!