32yo W/ 3 Kids Needs New Vag! Bayonne, NJ

I started to notice after my 2nd child that ive...

i started to notice after my 2nd child that ive gotten "loose" down there. My husband is "blessed" down there so it bothered me that i wasnt feeling him the same as before. Hoping i was going to get back to normal soon with various vaginal exercises i pushed the thought of surgery aside. After delivering my 3rd child, i completely lost all sensation down there. i wsnt able to feelhim at all. he didnt complain but told me he noticed the difference too, it hurt my heart that we werent able to bond sexually. ( all 3 babies were vaginal deliveries with babies weighing 9 plus lbs) After yrs of searching I found a doctocr that actually made me feel comfortable and was very affordable. Everyone at the facility was professional, friendly, and down to earth. The procedure itself was uncomfortabe i must admit (im a big baby lol) and lasted about 2 hours. i informed him on how tight i wanted it to be and he did just that. Upon leaving i felt NO pain and was able to walk to the car with no assistance.

10 DAYS POST OP

ok so i must admit that the first 7 days was no joke. It wasnt untili the medictions wore off that i realize how painful this really was. Take the meds please and stay off your feet! i found laying on my stomach with a pillow under me comfortable and was the only way i could sleep. I needed help with everything the first week due to me sleeping all the time. (the meds put you in sleepyland. ) Also the medications cause constipation so please , prior to surgery make sure you clean yourself out. That first bowel movement will have you re-thinking your whole life. lol It is definitely safe to take it afterwards as well. I took the time to look up foods and vitamans that help with the healing process. Vitaman A,C, lots of lean protiens and zinc are powerhouses for healing and with plenty of water to clean out toxins. Now at my 10 days post op, the pain is mediocre and im moving around alot more. Orandge Juice and motrin is my survival kit. i no longer need stool softners nor any of the other meds. Beginning to feel somewhat normal again and constantly rimind myself i still have a long way to go. theres much more but im unsure what to elaborate on and what not to. All in all i believe im healing beautifully but we'll see next week at my check up :)
Jersey City OB/GYN