Rejuvenating Life Before 50! - Bayonne, NJ

I've been married for 22 years and happily a full...

I've been married for 22 years and happily a full time mom for 20 of them. It's been my pleasure to serve my family and frequently volunteer in my children's schools, church and community. The one thing I consistently did for myself was exercise. That was becoming a problem because my bladder felt like it was falling out! I consulted with Dr. Pelosi, III who knew immediately a rectocele, cystocele and revision of my initial 25 stitch episiotomy would help keep me active and make me feel better about my femininity. Today was my 2 week check up. I am amazed with the internal tightening, external appearance, and that my bladder was returned to it's rightful place. There's still 4 more weeks of recovery, but I can already tell this surgery by Dr. Pelosi, III was well worth it as am I! My 50th Birthday may be fast approaching, but I don't care because I'm feeling 25 and ready to thrive!! :)
Jersey City OB/GYN

Dr. Pelosi, III is professional yet personable, thorough in his work and explanation of same, very sensitive to and well experienced in feminine medical and cosmetic procedures. I highly recommend him!