BBL in 2011 by Dr. Salzhauer - Bay Harbor Island, FL

Hi beautiful ladies! Like most of you, I've spent...

Hi beautiful ladies!
Like most of you, I've spent years stalking this site. I actually owe my whole BBL journey to this site so thankyou to all the dolls involved. I actually had my BBL in 2011 by Dr. Salzhauer (now known as Dr. Miami). I never wrote a review because I hadn't been back on this site since. But now I'm back for a round two (but probably going to Dr. Plazas) and have decided to leave a review for my fellow dolls on my prior experience. It was defiantly life changing and the best thing I've ever done for myself. My body was a mess before (overweight, sponge bob square pants looking) and he truly helped me be confident about myself. For me, recovery was extremely difficult. I was very sick for about two weeks. I couldn't stop vomitting and I had a high fever and spent a night in the hospital. Even standing in the shower, I was so weak I would almost faint. But after about three weeks, I felt much better and I would do it all over again. I'm sorry, I'm not comfortable posting pictures as I'm very private about my surgery life but if any of you would like to swap pictures, I may be ok with that. Feel free to ask any questions! I will be making another review for my round two.
Xoxo!

Overall, so extremely happy with my Dr. and my results! Life changing experience! Very fortunate I picked such an amazing and skilled doctor. My only critique is I got very ill afterwards and was in the hospital over night and the staff was a little rude when I called and said it probably had nothing to do with surgery. It was also pretty hard to get ahold of them after I had my surgery. But overall, I am very pleased and would do it all over again with the same Doctor!