36 Years Old, 2 Kids, 34 B, 5'4 125# Just Wanting Small Filler Breast - Baton Rouge, LA

I'm a 36 year old mother of 2 little ones. I...

I'm a 36 year old mother of 2 little ones. I breast fed both for 1 year. I was left with saggy deflated breast. Prior to children I had never considered breast augmentation because I was happy with my small breast. Since having kids and myself very self-conscious and I have a difficult time finding a strapless bra that fits correctly. I'm very active and work out 3 to 4 days a week. I live in the south and I would like to be able to wear spaghetti strap shirts and dresses without having a big gap in my bra and constantly pulling on it.

My biggest fear with all of this is ending up too big! I went for two consultations and have scheduled surgery on April 28. I would like to be a full B or a small C. The surgeon is recommending 270cc silicone under the muscle.

Any advice would be appreciated!

I've changed my mind

I went for a 2nd consult and love the PS. I was totally pumped about getting implants. They gave me a book from the manufacture of the implants (Naturelle) and my informed consent. I of course read them from front to back., I was TOTALLY blown away by the statistics on risk and complications. 36% of women (that's 1 in 3) require some type of surgery in the first 10 years. My first reaction was not to do it, why would I repeatedly subject myself to general anesthesia, surgery and spending thousands of dollars because I'm being vein?

Then talked my my husband in some friends who've had it done and decided to do it. If I had complications I would just have them removed. Then I went and looked at stories of people who had their implants removed. The and result for some of them are not so bad, but for others it's horrific. Not to mention the most all of them say they're so glad to have the implants out.

After much thought and prayer, I have decided to just love what I have. What I have now certainly looks better than what a lot of people who have had explants done. The thought of constantly having to worry about if and when I will have to have another surgery is just not worth it!