29, 1 Child & Need to Be Snatched by 30th Birthday. Liposuction of Upper and Lower Abs, Flanks, and Bra Line - Baton Rouge, LA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I like so many others have been stalking realself...

I like so many others have been stalking realself for a few months now. I have gotten some really valuable info. So I would really like to thank all you ladies for that! I live in Baton Rouge, la and have started my journey of locating the best Plastic surgeon for me. So far I have seen Dr. Johnathan Weiler(consult free through RS), Dr. GAry Cox(consult free through RS), and dr. Feldman(his first name may be Anthony, not sure though consult free). I had scheduled a consult with dr. Lucius DOucet(free consult) which I cancelled and I have scheduled an appt with dr. Taylor theunissen june2nd (consult $80). Before I make my final decision I wanted to check with a few doctors to see if what they say would be different and to see who I would have the best connection with. Of the few Dr.s I really felt comfortable with Dr. Weiler and I went back for a second consult and met with his PA Taylor who made me love it even more. I felt like I was speaking to a friend when I spoke to her....she just made me feel comfortable. Only complaint and is each appt I had with Dr.Weilers office there was a long wait to see someone. first consult it was something like an hour and second time maybe 30 minutes. In the end I don't feel like it even mattered because I really like and maybe love Dr. weiler and Taylor. quotes from dr. Weiler $8000, dr. Feldman $6000, Dr cox $7500. Once I see Dr. T I will make my final decision and get my surgery date scheduled. I am being financed through carecredit. I will also try and post pics once it is close to my procedure date. Im uber excited... I pray all will go well whenever it comes!!!!
thanks

Made a decision

I finally saw dr T and he was nice but seems I had a better connection with dr weiler and his staff. It just felt like of all my consults he was one that understood me. So I have put down my $500 deposit and I and scheduled lipo for upper and lower abdomen, and bra line, flanks for September 23rd. Can't wait!

Before pics

My procedure is scheduled for September 23rd with Dr. Weiler. I always find it helpful on this site when people post pics. So I swallowed all my insecurities and posted! Hopefully it's helpful to someone!

Amaazzzzing Experience

I had liposuction exactly 6wks ago with Dr. Weiler and it could not have gone better. I did get Seroma which is very common for a procedure like I had. The staff was SUPER AWESOME throughout the whole process! They cater so much to your every need and they get just as excited about the results as your own family and friends would! I would and have recommended Dr. Weiler to family and friends.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon