Amazing Doctor - Barrington, IL

Dr. Been is the best. He has the most incredible...

Dr. Been is the best. He has the most incredible bedside manner and is always willing to take a call for questions or concerns. He is a skilled perfectionist who takes his time and creates an amazingly natural appearance. Absolutely no ego. I would trust him with any procedure and highly recommend him.
Barrington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Been performed rhinoplasty and septoplasty on my daughter. Because the work is on the face, we were concerned about having a doctor who was familiar with the inside as well as the outside of the nose, due to breathing issues. He spent a significant amount of time explaining the procedure to my daughter and me, and his understanding and caring personality, as well as pictures we viewed of his work convinced me that he was the right doctor. We also wanted someone who we knew would be available following the procedure in case we had questions or concerns. We did, and within minutes he not only returned our call, but was brave enough to give us his cell number, which we used a few times. He never got annoyed and always answered our questions right away. He is super attentive, has no ego whatsoever, which is rare for a plastic surgeon and is a true perfectionist. My daughter's bruising was typical, but her healing was quick and she was truly ready to return to school and her social life right after removing her splint. It's hard to believe her nose could look better, and it's only been 2 weeks. His work is so natural and he takes the time to be sure it fits the face. We are so thrilled with him and would use him for any plastics procedure. 5 stars overall!