Fleur-de-lis - Bangor, ME

Pretty nervous trying to get some strength for my...

Pretty nervous trying to get some strength for my TT. I am 60 an had a rny gastric bypass 7 years ago I have maintained my weight. Been on this siteam for a long time. I have had 3 consultant over the years. I went to a seminar in July and loved what the doctor had to say. He only does one procedure at a time so he asked me what bothered me the most and he said we would start with the TT. He recommended the Fleur-de-lis because I have so much skin. I really don't care about the scar I don't think I will be wearing a bikini soon. Looking for support from the group and any suggestions.

60 Years Old & Ready to Take a Walk on the Flat Side. Does Anyone Know How Long the Procedure Takes?

I can tell you I'm very nervous but way so ready. Former gastric bypass in 2011 and wanted this for a long time. My office and doctor haven't been review so that is a bit scary. My doctor is so nice I'm hoping that will make a difference. I've had 2 consultants in the past and didn't really like the doctor's. Dr. Liliav has been very caring and understanding so far. He said I need a Fleur di lis because I have lots of skin and have lots of muscle repair and it will improve the look so much better. I don't really care about the scar just hope it's straight. LOL. Does anyone know how long the procedure takes? Guest estimates are ok Thank you everyone for your support. I need it.

Photos 6 days post op

Feeling wonderful. No pain but my RN daughter said I am doing too much. She could tell by my drainage.. so now just working on recovery and resting. I is driving me crazy not doing anything. I have an appointment in 3 day an hope my drains come out. Can't wait to take a shower.

Photo 6 days

Love my Doctor

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Liliav. I had a visit today with him to have a drain removed. He had me do some breathing to relax and he removed the tube I didn't feel a thing. He answered whatever questions I may have. He just takes time with you caring about how you are feeling. I will see him next Friday to have my second drain removed.

14 days po

Feeling great just tired. Did way too much yesterday. So relaxing today. I am so happy with my results so far still really swollen. Sorry the picture isn't clear will try for more later. Colored my hair so I really look different. Best to all.

Just Swollen and Tired. 4 Weeks Po

I'm so happy with my results 4 week po but still a bit swollen and just tired. Just can't get back on my feet. Sorry hope to have photos in the next few days. What is everyone putting on their scars? I use bio oil. Will be glad to hear what everyone is using. Hope everyone is recovering well. I see my Dr. Oct 4th.

7 weeks today. August 15

Wish I had some pictures to show everyone I will try tonight. I feeling pretty good back to a routine
is nice. I'm glad I had the surgery that is for sure but I'm still really swollen in my female area, and everywhere else. I went for a lymphatic massage to see if that would help. The therapist said that if I had gone right after my surgery that would of helped a great deal, but she is sure today's session would help also. She said that there is less bruising if you have the massage early. Good to know. Deep breathing using your stomach muscles will help the lymphatic system work better, which will help the ease the swelling. Wish I would of know this before the procedure. I will see my doctor tomorrow so I will post more following my visit. My stomach will be flat that is for sure but my belly button looks huge? I seem to have a lot of fat in the back and bra bulge how do they get rid of that? These are on the list of discussion for tomorrow. Hope everyone is well and hanging in there.

Questions, Questions, Questions

Oh my goodness I was wondering if anyone else is still swollen? I
work in an office and when I get home from work I'm so swollen I was
wondering if anyone else is? My female part is swollen also. I did go
for a lymphatic massage to try to reduce the swelling. It seemed to
work. I have cut out all salt and I'm drinking a lot of water. Can
anyone give me any suggestions on how to reduce the swelling. Yes I'm
still wearing my compression garment daily till at least November 15 the
doctor said.
Dr. Benjamin Liliav

The Dr is very nice. The girls in the office are friendly and helpful.