Dr Somyos Kunachak - Bangkok, Thailand

I live in Australia and having had many surgery...

I live in Australia and having had many surgery here to try and correct bad rhinoplasty after bad rhinoplasty , I was so eternally grateful to finally find professor somyos kunachak . this doctor is a miracle worker and has such a spot on aesthetic eye .

For anyone considering traveling from elsewhere to Thailand for surgery here at yoskarn, i assure you will be pleased beyond your expectations with every aspect of the clinics services . The staff are gentle , caring and highly professional .

I am very versed in the effect of failed plastic surgeries , having experienced so many in Australia . You put your faith in someone else's hands , expecting that you will come out looking more aesthetically pleasing to the eye as that is your desire , yet tragically things go wrong . And yes it is a tragedy when it happens time and time again , as it has a profound effect on self confidence / body Image and you develop an unhealthy obsession until it is fixed . Choosing a highly skilled surgeon is crucial , yet how can you truly know until you have had the operation ? I think it comes down to thoroughness of the pre surgery consult , coupled with a clear understanding between patient and dr of expected / achievable outcome . I can say that Professor kunachak goes above and beyond to achieve what is possible , and he takes his time doing so
. He may be extremely busy and In demand , yet he never compromises on his attention to detail . A perfectionist who sits worlds ahead of Western Drs in terms of his knowledge and skill in this field .

I will add however , that Professor Kunachak is only human , therefore , mistakes can still happen irrespective of how skilled he is and also there is that element of unexpected complications with any surgery .

Do not hesitate choosing this Dr for any of your plastic surgery requirements . Be sure to communicate very clearly your wishes and I am confident that Prof Kunachak can give you what you desire .

Obviously he is not God , but I'm in adoration of him enough to praisingly say , he's my god of the plastic surgery world !

Eternally grateful for his work .

Prof. Somyos Kunachak